Tag Archives: JPMorgan Chase & Co.
12:25 pm on Apr 19, 2012 |
Recent reports have stated that Research In Motion is reviewing candidate banking institutions to choose a financial adviser for the company. We all know that RIM is facing some hard times financially and that CEO Thorsten Heins has been quoted lately saying that no strategic financial option is off the table. To help RIM figure out what the best and most feasible course of action for the company is, they are reportedly seeking interviewing multiple financial advisers. The latest report form Bloomberg states that RIM is close to choosing JPMorgan Chase & Co as their adviser. Read on pas the break for the full News Release regarding this upcoming decision.
2:33 pm on Dec 6, 2011 |
Chase Bank has just released the Chase Mobile Banking App for BlackBerry. We have been waiting a long time for Chase, a major US bank, to make an app available for BlackBerry users. The app has some pretty awesome features, including:
- FIND US – Locate your nearest Chase branch or ATM quickly and easily.
- CONTACT US – Talk to our service representatives; they’re just a touch away.
- MAKE A DEPOSIT – With Chase QuickDeposit℠, you can save a trip to the bank. Simply make your deposit with two clicks of your BlackBerry smartphone camera.
- CHASE PERSON-TO-PERSON QUICKPAY℠ – Send money to nearly anyone with a U.S. bank account just by using an email address or mobile phone number.
- MANAGE ACCOUNT ALERTS** – Choose FREE Account Alerts to help you stay on top of your finances and monitor your account activity.
- SEE REWARDS – See your credit card and debit card rewards information
- BLUEPRINT – We’ve made it even easier to stick to your plan. Simply view and make your BLUEPRINT credit card payment from your BlackBerry.
These are some great features, especially the one that lets you deposit check from your BlackBerry using the camera. If you’re a Chase Bank customer, you can get the app for free in App World using the link below.
Source : BerryReview