Tag Archives: Blaq
The team over at Kisai Labs has been continually hard at work on updates to the #1 Twitter client for the BlackBerry PlayBook, Blaq. The latest update brings a ton of bug fixes to the client. The version number of this update is 1.8.4 and here are the changes:
- Even smoother scrolling
- Auto-reconnect real-time streaming on dropped connections
- Performance and bug fixes
In addition to working on the Blaq Twitter app for the BlackBerry PlayBook, the Blaq team is hard at work preparing the client for the BlackBerry 10 launch. You can expect to see an even better Blaq experience when BlackBerry 10 launches. The team is also working hard to keep Blaq available with the new changes in Twitter’s rules. In the meantime, grab the update or purchase Blaq for you PlayBook at the link below.
The team from Kisai Labs has updated their popular PlayBook Twitter client to version1.8.3. Blaq was already the best Twitter client available for the BlackBerry PlayBook, and with this update, they made it even better. Here’s the list of what’s changed with the update:
- Inline photo and video previews
- Hash tag auto-append is now optional
- Streamlined tweet card (no longer overlaps the timeline)
- Profile image caching
- Hardware acceleration (smoother scrolling)
- Reduced memory footprint
- Quote RT doesn’t include the full link
- Text on the top of the tweet card now scrolls instead of overlapping
- Keyboard disappears when selecting a username from auto-complete
- Keyboard remains on screen when using the go-to-user feature
- Classic RT/Quote RT is sent in reply to original tweet
- Broken links when opening in the native browser
- Bad scrolling in Options > Muting
- Avatars overlap when multiple accounts are configured
- Other bug and performance fixes
You can grab a copy of Blaq for yourself at the link below for just $1.99 or get the update in App World if you’re already a user.
The team at Kisai Labs has updated their popular Twitter app, Blaq for the BlackBerry PlayBook, to v1.8. This new version addresses some common issues while also adding some new features. As usual with Blaq updates, the change log is massive! The biggest new feature that they have added in this release is the threaded messages view. This allows you to see your Twitter conversations in an easy-to-read, threaded format. You can view the full change log for this update past the break. If you want to download Blaq for your PlayBook, it’ll run you $1.99 and can be had at the link below.
The team over at Kisai Labs has just released ab update to their wildly popular Twitter app for the BlackBerry PlayBook, Blaq. The update addresses some issues and bugs that popped up in the last update while adding some new features, as well. Here’s what’s changed:
- Clicking on a tweet in a conversation or tweets list for users opens the tweet in the tweet card
- Clicking on a user in followers or following opens the user’s profile
- Retweet failures
- Search results are sometimes not tappable
- Search view not rendered properly switching from portrait to landscape
- Avatars in swipe-down menu are larger than intended
- Links within DMs are no longer clickable
- Tweet card showing under search list
- Mini-browser appears above options
- T.co links in search
- Tweet card options menu shows behind tweet card in search
- Minor bug fixes
You can grab Blaq in App World for just $1.99. Considering how great an app this is, that price is surely a steal.
Kisai Labs has updated their popular Twitter client for BlackBerry PlayBook, Blaq. The update, v1.7.1, is a maintenance release designed to fix lots of issues and make your Tweeting experience even better. The changes include:
- Timeline position is held if new tweets are loaded while scrolled (instead of jumping to top)
- Reduced application size
- Reduced memory footprint
- Big performance improvements
- Improved scrolling
- New splash screen
- E-mail Tweet
- Font appearance preview
And here are some significant bug fixes:
- Real-time streaming fixes (caused by server changes to Twitter’s streaming on Monday)
- Long urls in tweets sometimes overflow into the tweet below them
- Mini browser does not rotate when moving from portrait to landscape and vice versa
- Tweets over 140 characters are still sendable if the virtual keyboard’s return key is used
- When tweeting a photo, a lack of space between the link and surrounding text make it unclickable
- When replying to a retweet, replies should be directed to original tweeter
- Duplicate tweets
It’s obvious with a change log this large that the Blaq team has been hard at work making their Twitter client the best one available for the BlackBerry PlayBook, and they won’t stop here. They are constantly working on new features and fixes and if you haven’t checked Blaq out yet, you definitely should. You can grab it for just $1.99 from the link below.
From Kisai Labs, the team that brought you Blaq for the BlackBerry Playbook, comes the next hit application for the PlayBook, Cloudee. The team has been working on this app for a while and it’s now available in BlackBerry App World. What exactly is Cloudee, you ask? It integrates with the popular cloud-storage service, CloudApp, allowing you to access all your cloud-based content right on your PlayBook. You can download and/or stream your CloudApp content to you PlayBook, all from within Cloudee. You can grab Cloudee for just $3.99 in App World. Hit the link below to check it out today.
8:51 pm on Feb 23, 2012 |
The team at Kisai Labs has put out a massive update for Blaq, the #1 Twitter app for the BlackBerry PlayBook. The update brings Blaq to v1.7 and adds some awesome new features to an already top-notch app. The new features in v1.7 include:
- Portrait Mode – Auto-correct and spell check
- LED notifications: New Tweets – White, Mentions – Blue, DMs – Green, Followers – Yellow
- TweetMarker support – Never lose your spot again! TweetMarker bookmarks your position in any client supporting it (must be enabled in Advanced Options > Services)
- Toggle Real-time streaming – This has been a HUGE request. Granted. Tap the real-time indicator to toggle.
- Favorited tweets – Swipe from the top bezel then tap the star
- Dedicated help section to make it easier to learn the ins and outs
- Saved Searches – Easily tap the star in your search field to add a new saved search. Tap a saved search then untap the star to remove it. It’s that simple!
- Tons of bug fixes
Blaq is the favorite Twitter client for PlayBook of all those here at TheBerryFix.com and it’s definitely worth the $1.99 price tag. The app is available in App World and the $1.99 will get you all the awesome updates that the Kisai Labs team has planned for Blaq in the future. Tap the link below on your PlayBook to grab the update.
The team over at Kisai Labs has updated Blaq for the BlackBerry PlayBook to v1.6. This new version brings so many new features and improvements that the full list has to be continued after the break. A few of the top new features in v1.6 are: Bug Fixes including real-time updating, additional service support, and the ability to view your own profile. Blaq is one of the best Twitter clients available for the BlackBerry PlayBook and we highly recommend it. You can grab it for just $1.99 in App World and you can check out all the changes in v1.6 past the break.
11:46 am on Sep 28, 2011 |
Blaq is one of the best and most popular Twitter clients for the BlackBerry PlayBook. Even before the update to version 1.5, the number of users that Blaq had amassed was quite large. After this latest update, Blaq could very well become the one and only Twitter client of choice for the PlayBook. The App World link for Blaq on the PlayBook is listed below, followed by the changes that come with version 1.5. The change log continues past the break due to the sheer amount of awesome changes that this update brings.
Blaq v1.5 Changelog
- Refreshing new icon – Crisp lines, bold colors. Baselime has done it again.
- Native notifications – Native notifications provide an easy way of knowing when you need to get back to Blaq. It’s also configurable. More on that later.
- Real-time Indicator – To make it easy to understand if your tweets are updating in real time, we’ve added a convenient indicator.
- Read without interruption – Timelines (Home, Mentions and Direct Messages) now pause once you being scrolling so you have a chance to catch up without new tweets pushing you down.
2:34 pm on May 31, 2011 |
A proper Twitter client for the BlackBerry PlayBook has been at the top of the most requested list, right next to native email and calendar, since the PlayBook launched. Today, we have now met that request. Blaq is a full-featured Twitter client that is now available in App World for your PlayBook. The team from Blaq already has a quality client available for BlackBerry smartphones and now you can Blaq-out your PlayBook as well. Blaq has been in beta testing for quite some time and with the official release today we have a great Twitter client. Blaq is available for $1.99 in App World and we highly recommend it.