Tag Archives: 9380
2:32 pm on Aug 20, 2012 |
A forums member over at CrackBerry has gotten ahold of BlackBerry OS 126.96.36.1999 for almost every device that will run it. The updates available include the Bold, Torch, Curve, and Porsche Design lines of BlackBerry OS 7-capable devices. Just hit the link below for your device and you’ll be instantly downloading the OS 7.1 leak for your device. This may be the last set of leaks we see for a while since RIM is focusing on BlackBerry 10 right now, so grab yours today.
- Porsche Design P-9981
- Bold 9930
- Bold 9900
- Torch 9860
- Torch 9850
- Torch 9810
- Bold 9790
- Curve 9380
- Curve 9370
- Curve 9360
Source : CrackBerry Forums
8:34 pm on Apr 11, 2012 |
Bell Mobility has officially moved the BlackBerry Curve 9380 to End of Life (EOL) Status. What does this mean, you ask? It means that they will no longer be ordering additional stock of an item and when it’s gone, it’s gone for good. The Curve 9380 is the first full-touch Curve device from RIM, and if the EOL status after less than 6 months is any indication, it wasn’t very well received. The 9380 hit EOL at Bell on March 21st, so if you;re looking to snatch one up, head over and do so soon.
Source : Mobile Syrup
1:01 pm on Mar 22, 2012 |
This is definitely some interesting news coming out of Canadian carrier, TELUS. Their internal inventory systems are showing the BlackBerry Torch 9860 and Curve 9380 going to end-of-life status by the end of April. The Torch 9860 is set for April 15th and the Curve 9380 is set for April 30th. Now, what exactly does this mean for these two devices? It most likely means that Telus won’t be ordering any more of these devices, so when they sell out, they’re gone for good. If you are looking to grab either of these BlackBerrys on Telus, get down there before the EOL date to make sure you can get one.
Source : CrackBerry
BlackBerry Curve 9380 users, rejoice! There’s a new build of BlackBerry OS 7.1 now available for you to download. The leaked build is OS 188.8.131.526 and there’s no word on exactly what has changed in this build, but it’s sure to have some nice goodies.
**WARNING: This is not an official release for BlackBerry and therefore has not been fully tested and may contain bugs. TheBerryFix.com cannot be held responsible for any issues that may arise ether during or after installation. You are installing the leak by choice. To help the BlackBerry community please don’t forget to post your findings in the Comments.
Source : N4BB
8:05 pm on Feb 8, 2012 |
RIM has put out a release announcing that the BlackBerry Bold 9790 and Curve 9380 are both launching soon in the Caribbean. The BlackBerry Bold 9790 is the little brother of the Bold 9900, it features a 1GHz processor, 2.45″ capacitive touchscreen, and a 5 MP camera. The Bold 9790 is perfect for those that prefer a smaller and more compact device but don’t want to compromise on speed and performance.
The BlackBerry Curve 9380 is RIM’s first Curve offering to feature a full-touchscreen. The 9380 features XX GHz processor with a dedicated GPU, a 3.2′ touch display with 480 x 360 resolution, and the same 5 MP camera sensor found on all the latest BlackBerry devices. Both of these devices are slated to launch in early March on various carriers across the Caribbean. You can hit the break to read the full Press Release from RIM.
12:11 pm on Jan 26, 2012 |
Another of the leaked slides from today shows off RIM’s White series of BlackBerry devices. It lists the current family of the Torch 9810, Bold 9900, and Curve 9360, alongside the upcoming additions to the family, the Bold 9790 and Curve 9380. The white option is a highly desired option that not only RIM is embracing, but many other manufacturers are, as well. If you’re a fan of White devices and you want a Bold 9790 or Curve 9380, then you may want to hold off till Q2 to get your hands on one.
Source : BGR
It’s been a good week for RIM. They announced the all-new BlackBerry Bold 9790 and Curve 9380. Then they a bunch of updated applications and betas including Facebook, BlackBerry Traffic, and BBM. And the wraps may have very well come off the first-ever image of a BBX-rocking, BlackBerry Smartphone. Be sure to check out all the links below for all the top news from this past week.
- RIM officially announces the BlackBerry Curve 9380 and Bold 9790
- Could this be RIMs first BBX powered superphone?
- BlackBerry Bold 9790 launching December 2nd on Bell Canada
- Telus lists BlackBerry Bold 9790 and Curve 9380 as “Coming Soon”
- BlackBerry Messenger updated to version 6.1 in Beta Zone
- Photo shoot of the new BlackBerry Bold 9790
- Hands on photo shoot with the BlackBerry Curve 9380
- BlackBerry Traffic Beta v3.0 released with turn-by-turn voice navigation
- BlackBerry App World 3.1 with WiFi support and App Gifting is coming soon
- BlackBerry 7 operating system awarded common criteria EAL4+ certification
- BlackBerry PlayBook OS update coming soon with multiple bug fixes
- BlackBerry Bold 9790 specifications
- BlackBerry Curve 9380 specifications
10:15 pm on Nov 15, 2011 |
Telus has put up the coming soon pages for both the BlackBerry Bold 9790 and Curve 9380. Both devices are listed as coming soon and in time for the holidays, so we’re looking at a late November or early December launch. The Telus pricing for these 2 new BlackBerry devices has been published and is as follows:
- $129.99 with a 3-year contract
- $379.99 with a 2-year contract
- $429.99 with a 1-year contract
- $479.99 with no contract
- $49.99 with a 3-year contract
- $269.99 with a 2-year contract
- $319.99 with a 1-year contract
- $369.99 with no contract
You can hit the link names above to check out the coming soon page for each device and take a look at the details and images of these new BlackBerry Smartphones.
9:45 pm on Nov 15, 2011 |
The new full-touchscreen BlackBerry Curve 9380 was just announced by RIM this morning and carriers are already jumping at the chance to stock this new Berry. Some internal documentation from Bell is showing the device releasing to their customers on November 28th. There’s no pricing or other specifics available at the moment, but we should see Bell releasing this info sometime in the next week or so. We’ll be covering all the carrier announcements of the new BlackBerry devices as they happen right here at TheBerryFix.com.
- Theme Studio for BlackBerry 7 devices coming mid-2012
- Twitter for BlackBerry updated to version 184.108.40.206 in Beta Zone
- BlackBerry PlayBook 16GB now only $299 at Bell and SaskTel
- BlackBerry Curve Touch 9380 coming to Telus this Holiday Season?
- T-Mobile announces the BlackBerry Torch 9810
- BBM Music now available to the masses
- BlackBerry Curve 9370 set to launch on Verizon this month?
- TheBerryFix.com Review of the Torch 9810 w/ BlackBerry 7
- More photos of the Bold 9790 emerge, RIM, Just announce it already!
- Shape Services IM+ makes its way onto the BlackBerry PlayBook
- AT&T Officially announces the BlackBerry Bold 9900 and Torch 9860
- RIM’s Patrick Spence talks BlackBerry Server redesign and RIM’s BBX future
- International Medical Corps to recognize RIM on how BlackBerry smartphones have assisted with disaster recovery efforts
4:45 pm on Nov 2, 2011 |
We have see mention of the Curve Touch 9380 multiple times, seen multiple photos of it, and even seen RIM leak the device number in App World. Even through all this, RIM has failed to officially acknowledge that the device is coming. That may be changing soon with a first glance at Telus’s upcoming Holiday Promotions catalog. A page in this catalog is proudly displaying the Curve 9380 as the newest BlackBerry and goes on to list a few highlights of the device. Some of those highlights include:
- A 3.2″ High-resolution Touchscreen
- Fast Browsing and Stunning Multi-media
- BBM-Connected Social Games and Apps
- Great for Youth and First-time Smartphone Users
There’s no mention of exactly when RIM may officially launch this device, but to get the Curve 9380 and Bold 9790 out to carriers in time for the holidays, RIM should be announcing them in the next week or two. We’ll let you know as soon as we get an either an official press release or an invitation to media launch party for these devices.
Source: Mobile Syrup
12:30 pm on Sep 23, 2011 |
The Bold 9790 and Curve 9380 are both devices that we have seen leaked and know quite a bit about, yet both devices remain unofficial and unannounced. The Bold 9790 will come in the familiar Bold 9700-style but will feature a touchscreen, the new 1.2GHz processor, and the updated 5MP camera. This device is set to fill the gap for users that want the power of BlackBerry 7 in a smaller, full-keyboard device. The Curve 9380 is going to be like a mini Torch 9850/9860. This will be a full-touchscreen Curve device featuring the updated, 800MHz processor.
Both of these devices are expected to be announced in the coming weeks and be available before year’s end. These two devices should round out the BlackBerry 7 device offerings and fill the gap until we see QNX devices debut in early 2012. Having these device numbers show up in the App World Dev Portal tells us that they are pretty much official and we can expect the announcement any day.
Left: Curve 9380 Right: Torch 9850
Just yesterday we got some hands-on photos of the upcoming BlackBerry Bold 9790 and today we get a similar photo session with the Curve Touch 9380. The 9380 is set to be a member of the Curve family and will feature a full touchscreen instead of the traditional keyboard. This will be the budget model comparable to the Torch 9850/9860 and will make the full touchscreen BlackBerry experience available to a larger audience.
The current specs on this bad boy, codenamed the BlackBerry Orlando, are pretty impressive. An 800 MHz processor, 5 MP camera, 3.25 inch display, and NFC are some of the top specs for the 9380. This device should be debuting any time between now and the end of 2011. We’ll let you know as soon as we hear more, but in the meantime you can check out more photos of the device past the break.
1:35 pm on Aug 15, 2011 |
We have heard lots of talk about a Curve device featuring a full touchscreen that would be like the little brother to the Torch 9860. We even saw these pics of the device last week. Now, MacBerry has gotten a few new photos and even a video of this upcoming device. We don’t have any official specifications of the device confirmed but from the looks of things this device may feature BlackBerry 7, NFC, an 800 MHz processor, and a 3.2″ 480 x 360 display. You can check out the rest of the photos and the video after the break.
- BlackBerry Bold 9930 coming to Verizon on August 15th
- Rogers lowers the Bold 9900 to $199.99
- Vodafone UK begins selling the BlackBerry Bold 9900
- BlackBerry Curve touch 9380 caught on camera
- Telus launches the BlackBerry Bold 9900 and Torch 9810
- BlackBerry DevCon 2011 Session Catalog is now available
- OS 220.127.116.117 for the BlackBerry Bold 9900 and Torch 9810 Leaked
- Sprint to launch the BlackBerry Torch 9850 August 21st
- Sprint marketing shows the Bold 9930 launching August 21st
- Bell launches the BlackBerry Bold 9900 and Torch 9810
- Rogers BlackBerry Bold 9900 hands on and unboxing
- Review: Incipio Hive Case for BlackBerry PlayBook
- Virgin Mobile Canada Torch 9810 and Bold 9900 pricing revealed
- TheBerryFix.com LIVE™: Episode 25 – Bold, Torch, Oh My!
- Vevo for the BlackBerry PlayBook now available
- Exclusive: RIM to announce first QNX powered BlackBerry at Devcon 2011
- BlackBerry Cyclone, Calypso, and Beats outed by leaked Wireless Giant roadmap
- Hackers Attack Official Blog in Response to RIM’s Offer to Assist UK Government