Starbucks has officially launched the Starbucks Card Mobile App For BlackBerry. With the new app you can load your Starbucks cards onto your BlackBerry and keep track of your balance and usage right from your Berry’s screen. You can also use your BlackBerry to pay for your Starbucks coffee. The full release from Starbucks is as follows:
Enjoying Starbucks Coffee Just Got Easier!
Now you can add a shot of BlackBerry to your favorite coffee! Starbucks announced its Starbucks Card Mobile App for BlackBerry smartphones. The BlackBerry application syncs with Starbucks Cards and My Starbucks Rewards, making it even more convenient to manage your account.
With the Starbucks Card Mobile App for BlackBerry, you can:
- Check your Starbucks Card balance
- Reload your Starbucks Card account with any major credit card – You can even set up automatic reloads when the balance gets low
- Find nearby Starbucks stores with a worldwide store locator feature
- Check your My Starbucks Rewards status
- Experience mobile payment at Starbucks stores in more than 1,000 U.S. Target locations or in trial Starbucks stores in Seattle and Northern California.
- The Starbucks Card Mobile App for BlackBerry is available for download at http://www.starbucks.com/coffeehouse/mobile-apps/starbucks-card-mobile-bb for BlackBerry Bold, Curve, Storm and Tour models.
For more information about the app, please visit: The StarBucks For BB Download Page.