In celebration of BlackBerry App World’s third birthday, RIM has compiled a list of the top five, bestselling BlackBerry Apps of all-time. The list contains four Smartphone apps and one PlayBook app, an interesting fact considering the PlayBook’s only been around for a year and Smartphone users have had 3 years to purchase apps. All in all, there have been over 2 Billion downloads from App World over these 3 years and the total app catalog now boasts over 70,000 titles. Here’s the list of the top five paid apps, in no particular order. If you don’t have one or more of the yet, click on the app name to head into App World for the download.
- BeBuzz for BlackBerry Smartphones ($5.99)
- Shazam Encore for BlackBerry Smartphones ($5.99)
- Color ID for BlackBerry Smartphones ($5.99)
- BeWeather for BlackBerry Smartphones ($9.99)
- Angry Birds for BlackBerry PlayBook ($4.99)
Source : Inside BlackBerry