The new Nexus App for the PlayBook makes sharing files over a local WiFi network as easy as opening an application on your device. Simply download the app on each PlayBook that you want to share files with and you’re good to go. Whether you’re sharing files for work or for play the new Nexus app for PlayBook has you covered. You can check out the full app description and download links past the break.
Nexus; the fastest, most convenient way to share files on the BlackBerry® PlayBook™. With this application, you can share your pictures, music, videos, and documents with any BlackBerry® PlayBook™ running Nexus.
To transfer files, follow the steps below:
1. Tap the icon of the person you wish to share with.
2. Choose a category such as pictures, then tap one or more of the files.
3. Once you have selected all of the files you wish to share, tap Open.
4. This will send a request to the other person, asking if they want to accept the files.
5. Once that person clicks Yes, the file transfer will start automatically.
Please Note: Nexus is designed to automatically connect to other BlackBerry® PlayBook™ on the local wireless network only. Devices such as proxies or firewalls may prevent devices from communicating, so it is always best to be connected to the same wireless network. A network that is broadcasting the same wireless name (SSID).
The app Price 2.99 with a Trial Version Available.
Source : Playbook Daily