BlackBerry is hosting a huge contest in conjunction with their most famous new employee, Alicia Keys. They have teamed up with Verizon, AT&T, and T-Mobile to give BlackBerry fans a chance to win their own BlackBerry Z10 and an Alicia Keys VIP Experience.
Keys is set to embark on her Set the World on Fire Tour this week, and four lucky grand prize winners per carrier will be flown to London to see her perform and meet her in person. They will also get hooked up with BlackBerry Z10 smartphones, which Keys has been using to engage with fans through her Keep Moving Project. The sweepstakes also includes a first place prize consisting of a brand new BlackBerry Z10 smartphone.
Follow on past the break for all the details and how to enter.
Here’s how it works:
- Visit www.verizonwireless.com/blackberryz10, www.att.com/Z10, or http://us.blackberry.com/campaigns/keep-moving-with-alicia-keys/t-mobile.html during the sweepstakes period and submit the official online entry form.
- Registration begins March 4, 2013 at 9:00 a.m. Eastern Time and ends March 20, 2013 at 11:59:59 p.m. ET. There is a limit of one entry per person.
- A random draw will be conducted for each sweepstake on or around March 27, 2013.
- 12 grand prize winners, four per carrier, win a pair of tickets to Keys’ London concert on May 30 or 31, a meet and greet with Keys and two BlackBerry Z10 smartphones.
- 600 first place prize winners, 200 per carrier, will receive a BlackBerry Z10 smartphone.