Other than being a communication power house, the BlackBerry is also a media system in the palm of your hands. Now out of the box the BlackBerry devices dont usually come with a media card, and if they do your lucky if you get 2 gigs for your music and photos, this is why we have compiled a list of instructions on how to insert your media card into a few BlackBerry models.
How-to install a media card into your BlackBerry Bold 9700
1. Pick the memory card capacity that is right for your BlackBerry,the Bold 9700 can hold a micro sd card up to 32 gb.
2. Remove the battery door from your Bold 9700 to gain access to the memory card slot
3. Line the media card up to the card slot, making sure you insert it the way shown in the diagram to the right of the slot.
4. Now you have the media card inserted into the device (you will know this by hearing a click as the card is locked into place).
How-to install a media card into your BlackBerry Curve 83xx series
1. Pick the memory card capacity that is right for your BlackBerry,the Curve 83xx can hold a micro sd card up to 4 gb.
2. Open up the battery door by pressing on the silver latch at the bottom of the curve.
3. Open the door and remove the battery to access your memory card tray.
4. Locate the media tray and slide it open, following the arrows on the tray.
5. Slide your memory card into the tray with the gold contacts lining up with the ones on your BlackBerry.
6. Lock the media tray by sliding it back into the locked position.
7. Put your battery door back on your device and your done.