For some, using a BlackBerry smartphone can he a daunting task, but with BlackBerry school we are here to make that switch from your old dated cell phone to a brand new BlackBerry device enjoyable. In this lesson we are going to walk you through the many shortcut keys that are integrated into the BlackBerry Browser. These keys are universal from BlackBerry OS 4.2 and up. If you find somethings not the same make sure you help the BlackBerry community and post your findings below. hit up the break for the full list of shortcuts.
BlackBerry browser shortcut.
- Shift and Space – to enter a “/” in the web address field
- Space – to enter a period in the web address field
- a – to add a bookmark
- enter – to follow a link
- g – to bring up the Start/Go to… page
- h – to load the home page
- i – to zoom in on a web page
- l – to open the bookmark list
- 0 – to zoom out on a web page
- p – to view the web page address for the current page
- r – to refresh a web page
- s – to open browser options
- shift and space – to move up a screen
- u – to hide/view the banner
- y – to view a list of recently visite web pages
- z – to switch between column view and page view
- b – to move to the bottom of the web page
- f – to find keywords in the current page
- space to move down a screen
- t – to move to the top of a web page
Hopefully this makes everyones BlackBerry browsing experience a little better.